RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) Package Build Report 2011-04-28

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:09:47 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 6:59 AM, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:
> Kevin Kofler wrote on 29.04.2011 13:38:
>> rpmfusion-pkgs-report at rpmfusion.org wrote:
>>>     mlt-0.7.0-2.fc14
>>
>> This mlt cannot be updated to because the kdenlive update that goes with it
>> was not pushed. The currently stable kdenlive requires the old mlt soname.
>
> Did you just wanted to point out the fact or did you want anybody to do
> something to fix it?

I was trying to but I don't yet have CVS access and Ryan can't do
anything about it until this weekend. My vote is still to downgrade to
0.6.2 (which would still be an upgrade from 0.5.x) which seems to work
well (or least poorly) for Openshot and probably Kdenlive. That should
give Ryan and I time to figure out if we need to wait for a 0.7.X
point release or git version that fixes the playback issues.

Thanks,
Richard