Problem with infrastructure.

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 13:13:36 CET 2011

2011/1/25 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> On the subject of rpmfusion's infrastructure, perhaps it is a good idea to
> organize a get together of people interested in this at FOSDEM?
>
> You can count me in :)
The people that will be present should register here
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2011
I am one of them so we can talk about RPM Fusion, but if Xavier isn't
here that will be difficult to have a clear schedule of what need to
be done.

The last talk we lead at FUDcon Zurich on the topic was very much
about lacking ressources. (both human and machines).