Testers requested for the multimedia stack update on F-15

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 14:22:00 CEST 2011

Hello,

I would like the multimedia stack update to be tested accurately
tested for F-15.

The key feature is the ffmpeg update to a pre-0.7 snapshot before the
x264 bump requirement of 115 ABI (instead of 114 that we have in
F-14).
Then we may either revert the patch in ffmpeg that bump this x264
requirement or update x264 in F-15 (with an ABI bump). So we will be
able to track newer ffmpeg releases from the 0.7.x branch.
That will be done in a second step.

In other words, you can do:
yum update --enablerepo=rpmfusion-free-update-testing
And test your usual multimedia apps.

Please have a look at https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org before reporting bugs:

Thx