mplayer

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 18:33:21 CEST 2011

unfortunately, the new version
mplayer-1.0-0.123.20110412svn.fc15.x86_64 crashes on my system
every time I try to pause the playback

trying to run it in gdb:

0x000000000042fe15 in pause_loop () at mplayer.c:2542
2542            handle_udp_master(mpctx->sh_video->pts);
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x000000000042fe15 in pause_loop () at mplayer.c:2542
        cmd = <optimized out>
        old_cache_fill = 0
#1  main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized out>) at
mplayer.c:3859
        aq_sleep_time = <optimized out>
        opt_exit = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>

is that worth reporting upstream?
(20110412 seems to me not-so-fresh but I'm not in the mood to try
to compile newer sources right now ...)

K.

--
Karel Volný