Heads up: Nicolas aka kwizart is the one that handles pushing now and I'm kind of gone

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Jun 21 09:26:32 CEST 2011

Hi!

Just FYI, way later than planed I finally handed over the pushing
responsibilities to Nicolas aka kwizart a few days ago.

As announced earlier(¹), the one and only thing I feel responsible for
in RPM Fusion from now on is staging-kmod{,-addons} (I orphaned all the
other packages I owned and won't do any further kmod rebuilds for new
kernels). In case you in the Future need help specifically from me
you'll find me over the usual ways, but I might not watch this list as
closely as I did in the past.

Good luck with RPM Fusion. I hope it gets better with me finally out of
the way.

(¹)
http://lists.rpmfusion.org/pipermail/rpmfusion-developers/2010-November/008851.html