Heads up: Nicolas aka kwizart is the one that handles pushing now and I'm kind of gone

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Jun 22 10:53:59 CEST 2011

Hans de Goede wrote on 22.06.2011 08:42:
> On 06/22/2011 12:19 AM, Julian Sikorski wrote:
>> W dniu 2011-06-21 09:26, Thorsten Leemhuis pisze:
>>> Just FYI, way later than planed I finally handed over the pushing
>>> responsibilities to Nicolas aka kwizart a few days ago.
>>>
>>> As announced earlier(¹), the one and only thing I feel responsible for
>>> in RPM Fusion from now on is staging-kmod{,-addons} (I orphaned all the
>>> other packages I owned and won't do any further kmod rebuilds for new
>>> kernels). In case you in the Future need help specifically from me
>>> you'll find me over the usual ways, but I might not watch this list as
>>> closely as I did in the past.
>>>
>>> Good luck with RPM Fusion. I hope it gets better with me finally out of
>>> the way.
>>>
>> Thanks for all the things you have done for RPM Fusion over the years!
>>

> +1
>
> We've been really fortunate to have you around to keep rpmfusion running
> all these years.

Thx, but just for the record: I for one think I did a bad job -- IMHO
there are way to many things wrong (not all of it is my fault, but some
things are) and I could not find the energy anymore to fix them myself.
I really hope that things get better with me out of the way now, as
Fedora really could benefit from a more healthy, better and stronger RPM
Fusion.