rawhide to f15 branching

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sun May 1 08:02:55 CEST 2011

On 29/04/11 21:59, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> P.S.: /me wonders if anybody cares enough about RPM Fusion these to get
> the process of branching for F15 kicked off(²), there are just 3 1/2
> weeks left before F15 gets released

Who has actually done the task before ?

For this release, would you like to make a step by step document in the
wiki, so that others might be able to follow what is done, and take over
the task without missing important steps ?

(copy pasting a terminal session or selected history would help me).

For those with no knowledge of how or where such tasks need to occur, it
might also be good to estimate then time how long the process takes...

David.