MLT / Kdenlive / OpenShot bugzilla questions

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:58:43 CEST 2011

It seems quite a mess has been made lately with these packages and I'd
like to start getting them cleaned up and need some mentoring.

1. There are several bugs open for MLT that I'd like to consolidate, I
know in general newer bugs should be marked as duplicates of older
ones but as most (all) of the discussion is happening in 1688 I'd like
to mark all the other bugs duplicates of it.

2. The video preview problem in MLT has been fixed in GIT but I'd
rather wait for an official point release if it will be available
soon. To that end, kdenlive will need to be updated at the same time
but I haven't heard from Ryan in a couple of weeks. I assume that this
is due to college finals but I have no way of knowing for sure.

I'm sure there's more that I haven't thought to ask yet but that
should be enough to get started.

Thanks,
Richard