Review requests: Should blocking bug 4 be removed?

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:28:15 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 10:35 PM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed that on the last couple of approved review requests that
> when bug 33 was added but 4 was removed. There is no instruction on
> the contributor page[1] to remove bug 4. Are review requests supposed
> to stay on in indefinitely?

The reviewer must block RF_ACCEPT (4) when the package is approved. It
must not be removed.

Bug tracker RF_CVSsync (33) is supposed to be set when an operation on
the CVS server is requested and must be removed when the operation is
done.

When the package is imported you have to close the bug as RESOLVED FIXED.

It seems to me that all these steps are detailed in the wiki.

Regards,

Andrea.