MLT / Kdenlive / OpenShot bugzilla questions

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Wed May 11 16:35:23 CEST 2011

On Tue 10 May 2011 09:58:43 Richard Shaw wrote:
> It seems quite a mess has been made lately with these packages and I'd
> like to start getting them cleaned up and need some mentoring.
>
> 1. There are several bugs open for MLT that I'd like to consolidate, I
> know in general newer bugs should be marked as duplicates of older
> ones but as most (all) of the discussion is happening in 1688 I'd like
> to mark all the other bugs duplicates of it.
>
> 2. The video preview problem in MLT has been fixed in GIT but I'd
> rather wait for an official point release if it will be available
> soon. To that end, kdenlive will need to be updated at the same time
> but I haven't heard from Ryan in a couple of weeks. I assume that this
> is due to college finals but I have no way of knowing for sure.

That's correct. I'm incredibly sorry for being so flaky these last  weeks.
Time has been short, and I've done nothing in Fedora or development in
general. That's solved now. Perhaps we can coordinate some time over the
next day or two on what to do with this whole mess. I'll be in #rpmfusion,
as always, after a day's sleep. I've been awake for fourty hours now,
dealing with finals and getting ready to move out of my dormitory, but
after that I'm free to put my time back in to Fedora/RPMFusion properly
and fix this mess that I've managed to create.

--
Ryan Rix -- http://rix.si
== OpenSource.com Where Open Source Happens! ==