MLT / Kdenlive / OpenShot bugzilla questions

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:46:24 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 9:35 AM, Ryan Rix <ry at n.rix.si> wrote:
> That's correct. I'm incredibly sorry for being so flaky these last  weeks.
> Time has been short, and I've done nothing in Fedora or development in
> general. That's solved now. Perhaps we can coordinate some time over the
> next day or two on what to do with this whole mess. I'll be in #rpmfusion,
> as always, after a day's sleep. I've been awake for fourty hours now,
> dealing with finals and getting ready to move out of my dormitory, but
> after that I'm free to put my time back in to Fedora/RPMFusion properly
> and fix this mess that I've managed to create.

Good to know everything's OK!

Just to keep you up to date, I also just built (they're still warm)
mlt git packages (locally, not in RPMFusion). I have no idea if my
kdenlive build will have to be built against it as I'm not sure if any
ABI changes occurred between 0.7.2 and this git version.

Get some rest and let me know when you're ready. I can't really hang
out in IRC at work so email is the best way to get a hold of me or you
can try google chat using this email address.

Thanks,
Richard