Attempting to update omnibook, omnibook-kmod, and akmod-omnibook

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sun May 22 21:42:25 CEST 2011

2011/5/22 Ryan Martin <kynalvarus at gmail.com>:
..
> How can I get access to the spec files for the above packages, so that
> I can create packages for review?

Hello Ryan,

Thx for joining RPM Fusion and welcome on board !

Is there any existing bug at bugzilla.rpmfusion.org where you've tried
to get in touch with the current maintainer for a reference ?

About submitting a patch, I guess you can grab the latest src.rpm for
the component you plan to update.
Then someone will review the change and give you access as needed.

While at it, do you wonder why this module isn't merged in the vanilla
kernel and when it can be ?
At least I saw you patch was merged in the upstream git tree for the
omnibook project, which if fine.