Fedora 15 is out

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu May 26 17:59:01 CEST 2011

valent.turkovic at gmail.com wrote:
> there is no mention of Fedora 15 on your main site so that could confuse
> people into thinking that you don't have F15 repo ready.

Unfortunately, it's actually true that there is no F15 repo ready! There's
the development repo which still tracks F15 at this time, but when the
actual F15 repo will be branched, development will start tracking F16
instead!

See also the thread I've started to complain about this. So far, nothing has
happened. :-(

The development repo also lacks builds of some (or even all?) kmods for the
F15 release kernel.

        Kevin Kofler