I removed a few packages from the devel/F15 repos due to broken deps

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com
Mon May 30 15:19:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 05/30/2011 01:26 PM, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On 05/28/2011 08:29 PM, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I was a bit rude earlier today and without any warning removed a few
>> packages from the devel repos (that just became the F15 release repos)
>> due to broken deps. See the list below for details; would be good if
>> anybody would tell the maintainers directly, but I don't care about RPM
>> Fusion enough these days to file bugs myself. Of course all of them can
>> simply be reintroduced by building a update.
>>

> <snip>
>
>> = Nonfree =
>>
>> ec2-api-tools-1.4.2.4-1.fc15.src.rpm
>> frogatto-1.0.3-2.fc14.src.rpm
>
> I've taken care of frogatto.

Hmm, this has not gone completely as planned, I set of a build
from devel, which got an fc15 tag rather then an fc16 tag, which
I noticed when I tried to actual do another build from the F-15
branch (which does have the same commits as devel now, but no tag
since that tag now exists on the devel branch).

Note the devel branch still getting an fc15 tag seems to be correct,
since the builder config for devel builds still points to f15 repos.

So we have a proper build for frogatto now, but it should end up
in both the F-15 and devel repo's not just the devel repo ...

Regards,

Hans