RPM Fusion being branched

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 00:02:45 CEST 2012

2012/8/17 Karel Volný <kvolny at redhat.com>:

> hi,
>
>> Until it's done,
>
> is there any ETA?
>
>> please try not to submit build job in devel.
>
> sorry, I forgot about that ...
>
>> Thoses are likely to be provided as .fc19 in the related tree
>> and not .fc18 as you may expect.
>
> ... but it happened the other way round - I expected fc19 and it
> got fc18
>
>> Please bump release for your packages if affected once
>> branched.
>
> in that ^ case would it be possible just to resubmit the job from
> the F-18 branch once it gets created, then retag and submit from
> devel?
> (is release bump needed for retagging as fc19?)

You will need to bump your package for both F-18 and devel (F-19).

Quick update Now there is a remaining task to be done and it should be
okay to build for F-18 Remember to completely refresh your checkout!

devel (F-19) is ready but currently the mirror still doing sync (I
guess), worth to retry later.