"spek" in CVS

Thibault North tnorth at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 24 20:55:57 CEST 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Ken Dreyer <ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com> wrote:
> Yes, it is such a coincidence that I wonder if that could be the
> cause. All the same, I'm surprised to see that there are files visible
> in the ViewVC web interface, but when I do a checkout, nothing is
> there. Please let me know if you are able to successfully do an
> import.

Nope :

[tnorth at kaon common]$ ./cvs-import.sh -b devel
~/rpmbuild/SRPMS/spek-0.7-3.fc14.src.rpm
Checking out module: 'spek'
cvs server: cannot find module `spek' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules
ERROR: "spek" module does not exist in cvs.

Perhaps I missed something after the review, I can't recall which
procedure I followed :/

Thanks,
Thibault