Plague error

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 10:20:43 CEST 2012

Le 25 août 2012 10:04, "Mattia" <hal8600 at hotmail.it> a écrit :

> After importing the SRPM package of "gnome-shell-extension-weather" into
the F-18 branch and doing a checkout, I tried to request a build to Plague
through "make build", but this was the result:

> $ make build
> Enter passphrase for key '/home/rpmmaker/.ssh/id_rsa':
> PLAGUE_CLIENT_CONFIG=/home/rpmmaker/.plague-client-rpmfusion.cfg
/usr/bin/plague-client build gnome-shell-extension-weather
gnome-shell-extension-weather-0-0_6_git5be82f2_fc18 f18-free
> Error: an error ocurred communicating with the server. '<Fault 1:
'Config.InvalidTargetException:Invalid target string.'>'
> make: *** [plague] Errore 1
>
> Are there any temporary issues with the F-18 branch still?

Yep this is known. I'm still waiting for xavier to create the f18 plague
target