VirtualBox-OSE.spec, 1.84, 1.85, indentation and rename to VirtualBox

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Mon Jan 2 00:16:31 CET 2012

On Sun, 2012-01-01 at 23:52 +0100, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> I'm more interested by having the changelog diff between devel and
> F-16 sorted out.

diff devel/  F-16/ -u
I had done more changelogs on devel, because I do and undo some
patches , when I copy from devel to F-16 , I wrote changelog again , If
I had done one do and undo in devel, will not appear on F-16 changelog .
Also sometimes, I try improve a little the text , but is basically the
same thing.

Have we any convention on this matter ? and conventions about release
numbers ?
I try, that release on F-15 be minor than F-16 and F-16 be minor of
devel, to yum update works after upgrades.
Example:
4.1.6-1.fc15
4.1.6-4.fc16
and