VirtualBox-OSE.spec,1.84,1.85, indentation and rename to VirtualBox

Jussi Lehtola jussilehtola at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 2 09:09:22 CET 2012

Quoting "Sérgio Basto" <sergio at serjux.com>:
> On Sun, 2012-01-01 at 22:40 +0200, Jussi Lehtola wrote:
>> Either use the default of 8 spaces, or convert all tabs to spaces so
>> that it appears the same regardless of the tab length setting.
>
> I'm trying find fedora code style conventions, after Google it, I got:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/beakerlib/wiki/CodingStyle
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Contribute
> Furthermore, we have adopted the code style and formatting specification
> used by the FreeIPA project to describe our  C and  Python coding
> styles.

Note: these are not Fedora standards.

Fedora doesn't have a standard for spec file tabbing. The issue has been
discussed before on fedora-devel, and the agreement was pretty much to use
spaces since that way the spec looks the same regardless of the tab width.
--
Jussi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor
jussilehtola at fedoraproject.org