kmods on rawhide

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com
Mon Jan 2 21:19:20 CET 2012

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/1/2 Ken Dreyer <ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com>:
>> Do we need to bump
>> rpms/buildsys-build-rpmfusion/devel/buildsys-build-rpmfusion-kerneldevpkgs-current
>> ?
>
> Please have a look on Mini-Faq
> http://www.rpmfusion.org/Packaging/KernelModules/Kmods2

Thanks. I did read over the FAQ at that page before posting, but I was
still curious, because I didn't see anything on that page to the
effect that "standard mock rebuilds on Rawhide are not supported for
kmod packages." As it is, I'm just going to do a regular "rpmbuild"
locally, against my own kernel-devel, instead of trying to use mock to
automate the whole process. (I think that's what you meant by
referring me to the FAQ?)

I'm guessing that the buildsys-build-rpmfusion package only gets rev'd
for kernels in Fedora releases, and not for Rawhide kernels?

- Ken