F17 mass rebuild

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 00:17:01 CET 2012

2012/1/3 Marcos Felipe Rasia de Mello <marcosfrm at gmail.com>:
> 2012/1/3 Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com>:
>> 2012/1/3 Marcos Felipe Rasia de Mello <marcosfrm at gmail.com>:
>>> Shouldn't RPM Fusion follow the mass rebuild?
>>
>> Yes, RPM Fusion will follow a mass rebuild.

As you might know, gcc-4.7 is available in the buildroot.

I will proceed with a mass rebuild on the 12/01, the same as fedora.

It would be better to have the FFmpeg/x264 update done. I'm good if
someone else volunteers to look at current bugs,  test an update and
try some local rebuilt before that date.
(in others word, there might be a need for others co-maintainers for
FFmpeg/x264).