Fedora 15 system OpenAFS upgrade problem

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com
Wed Jan 18 23:10:05 CET 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you break package dependency in a stable repo, please at least warn
> me to make an update next time.
> openafs has been push straight to stable to fix that.

Nicolas,

Sorry, I didn't see this documented anywhere.

Since I'm interested in helping out with RPM Fusion's infrastructure
overall, can you give me permission to do pushes myself?

(Over the holiday weekend I looked into setting up Bodhi in my test
environment, with the eventual goal of setting this up for RPM Fusion.
Hopefully Bodhi would make it clearer "what should get pushed, and
when".)

- Ken