Build Error (Job 13876): mplayer-1_1-1_el6 on el-6-rpmfusion_free

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 22:34:35 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/7/2 Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com>:
>> Need some help here. When I did a local mock build of mplayer
>> 1.0-0.139 it built fine but now I'm getting this error with 1.1:
>>
>> fmt-conversion.c:68: error: 'PIX_FMT_YUVA422P' undeclared here (not in
>> a function)
>>
>> Any ideas?
> You constantly fail to understand what I mean!
>
> Didn't I said that you should build EL-6 from known packages ?
> mplayer is tight to ffmpeg version and you have created an untested combination.

Honestly, I'm sorry I don't know any other language than English, but
sometimes you are difficult for me to understand even after repeated
readings.

I didn't update the mplayer version. It is as it was created. Should I
have downgraded it? If you already knew this, you could have copied in
the working version rather than devel.

> Now what ? shall I remove you from the ACL of package , because you
> obviously haven't even tested them ?

I don't care at this point. I only worked on it because I thought
someone would like to have mplayer available in EL-6. If someone else
wants it, they can have it.

Richard