gmameui

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Tue Jul 3 04:31:53 CEST 2012

Hi, back to thread [RPM Fusion] Current FTBFS in F-17

I passed gmameui errors and put gmameui working on mydesktop, also
played a nice pinball Action :).
With cvs version on sf.net
http://gmameui.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gmameui/gmameui/?view=tar
after that catch a fix for autogen.sh and update one of the patches.
I wonder if is this time spend to build gmameui, worth it ? . But we
have to decide if we remove the package (gmameui) from rpmfusion or put
it working.
After test gmameui , I love the app, so it worth.

so I'd like update this nice package the current mainteiner is:
matthias at rpmforge.net

have I open a bugzilla ticket (review request) ?

Thanks,
--
Sérgio M. B.