sdlmame-data-roms missing on F17

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Wed Jul 4 19:28:59 CEST 2012

On Ter, 2012-07-03 at 18:24 +0200, Julian Sikorski wrote:
> To me packaging this file makes about as much sense as packaging big
> buck bunny to test media players. If you would like to have this
> package
> in the repos, feel free to unretire it and take ownership.

Some players indeed pack a little sample (Microsoft always pack some
images) but is not same thing, normally we don't have roms in our
computer.
After think about, I prefer include the sample rom  in sdlmame-data,
will give us much _less_ work. I might join as co-mainteiner of
sdlmame-data

we can talk about this on IRC #rpmfusion , if you like .

Thanks,
--
Sérgio M. B.