sdlmame-data-roms missing on F17

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Sun Jul 8 22:43:30 CEST 2012

On Sáb, 2012-07-07 at 08:44 +0200, Julian Sikorski wrote:
> W dniu 04.07.2012 19:28, Sérgio Basto pisze:
> > On Ter, 2012-07-03 at 18:24 +0200, Julian Sikorski wrote:
> >> To me packaging this file makes about as much sense as packaging big
> >> buck bunny to test media players. If you would like to have this
> >> package
> >> in the repos, feel free to unretire it and take ownership.
> >
> > Some players indeed pack a little sample (Microsoft always pack some
> > images) but is not same thing, normally we don't have roms in our
> > computer.
> > After think about, I prefer include the sample rom  in sdlmame-data,
> > will give us much _less_ work. I might join as co-mainteiner of
> > sdlmame-data
> >
> > we can talk about this on IRC #rpmfusion , if you like .
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> I guess this can be done if it is only the robby rom, the other ones
> available at mamedev.org need to be downloaded from there IIRC.
>
> I'll look into it during the next update.

Thanks for attending my request, I send in attached my proposal patch
for sdlmame-data.spec, which is based on
rpmfusion/sdlmame-data-roms/F-16/sdlmame-data-roms.spec

We can get quickly robby rom and sdlmame-data-roms-README.ROMs with:
yumdownloader --source sdlmame-data-roms --releasever=16
rpm -ivh sdlmame-data-roms-0120-3.fc11.src.rpm
mv ~/rpmbuild/SOURCES/sdlmame-data-roms-README.ROMs sdlmame-data/devel
mv ~/rpmbuild/SOURCES/robby.zip sdlmame-data/devel

Thanks,
--
Sérgio M. B.