FFmpeg 0.11.1 pushed to Rawhide - Known ABI break

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 20:45:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

As said in a previous post, I will push the ffmpeg update in rawhide
in few minutes despite some packages are still failing to catch the
new ABI.
The reason is that some packages are already blocked by a dependency
break (such as libudev).

When a package has built fine, it's hard to tell to bugreporter that
they need to wait for others packages to be fixed. (that they might
not use).
So I hope it will be a better occasion for the the bug reporter to
help fixing packages they do use instead.

Here is a list of packages known to have ABI break with ffmpeg:
acoustid-fingerprinter
chromaprint-tools
dvbcut
dvdstyler