[RPM Fusion] EL-6 in supported stable

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 21:17:52 CEST 2012

Hi,

I was wondering if we could consider to move the packages from the EL
updates-testing repository to updates soon.
We will declare the EL branch as supported! (Finally).

Using updates-testing as our base repository prevent to actually make
test new packages as thoses are automatically replaced.
There will be a need to disable updates-testing usage by default in
rpmfusion*-release and adjust the mock configuration files.

We'll probably miss a mplayer package, vlc may comes next.

Please give it some last polishing if needed.
(I has in mind the 21th of June which is next week, but that's only a
random date)

Nicolas (kwizart)

PS: I'm away for the week-end starting from now..