Undo "make build'

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 09:55:21 CEST 2012

2012/6/16 Alec Leamas <leamas.alec at gmail.com>:
> I have some bujilds which, although successful, really shouldn't be
> propagated to the F-16 repo They are now sitting in wait for signing. What
> could i do in order to wipe them out completely?

Hi Alec,

Only the latest package get out of the need-sign repo at once, so
there is no problem if you submit several build if the correct one is
the more recent.
This can lead to issue if you build two packages and one it intended
for the stable repo whereas another requires more testing, you need to
wait for me to push the former package.

Until we move to bohdi that will be the current behavior.

Thx for asking.