premature qmmp-plugins-freeworld build (was: Re: ffmpeg-0.11)

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Mon Jun 18 16:22:05 CEST 2012

Dne Po 18. června 2012 15:33:00, Nicolas Chauvet napsal(a):
> 2012/6/18 Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com>:
> >>
> >> oops, too much copy and paste, I've accidentally run "make
> >> tag
> >> build" instead of just "make tag", can the job be cancelled?
> >>
> >> http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=13672
> >
> > You can run:
> > PLAGUE_CLIENT_CONFIG=~/.plague-client-rpmfusion.cfg
> > /usr/bin/plague-client kill 13672
> >
> > But not once it will be buit

too late :-(

> > - I will delete it if the case.
>
> Once that said, the build job prevention was only to prevent
> rebuild only related to ffmpeg ABI break.
> In your case, it can goes on as more feature than the ffmpeg
> rebuilt.

if it was built with ffmpeg-0.10 (which I suppose is the case)
then it will depend on ffmpeg-0.10 instead of ffmpeg-0.11 that is
going to be in rpmfusion rawhide soon, so there will be
dependencies conflict (if the other packages will require the new
version)

so ... there's possibility to keep this one and increase the
revision & rebuild once 0.11.x is out - but I'd prefer deleting
this build and rebuilding the same revision after new ffmpeg hits
the buildroot, if possible, as the only relevant[*] change in
this release is making it compatible with the new ffmpeg, IOW no
point in updating while using ffmpeg-0.10.x
[*] the other concerns freebsd

K.

--
Karel Volný