rpms/x264/devel x264.spec,1.37,1.38

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Mon Jun 18 16:31:38 CEST 2012

On Seg, 2012-06-18 at 10:07 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> 2012/6/17 Sérgio M. Basto <sergiomb at rpmfusion.org>:
> > Author: sergiomb
> >  %changelog
> > +* Sun Jun 17 2012 Sérgio Basto <sergio at serjux.com> - 0.124-2.20120616
> > +- use _libdir to fix build on x86_64.
> > +
> >  * Sun Jun 17 2012 Sérgio Basto <sergio at serjux.com> - 0.124-1.20120616
> >  - Update to 20120616
> >  - Add one build with --bit-depth=10
>
> FYI, I've deleted your build, the intend was to only commit to the
> repository and to build everything next week-end to reduce broken
> rawhide repository.

Sorry, I miss that ,

And about bootstrap option ?
should we use bootstrap option ? since we bump x264 from 0.120 to 0.124,
we should built it with bootstrap option and wait for ffmpeg rebuild and
after that we remove bootstrap option to enable x264 build with
libavformat (which depends on ffmpeg) and gpac, right ?

And about "add one build with --bit-depth=10" is fine just install
dynamic libraries (.so) ?

Thanks,

--
Sérgio M. B.