[RPM Fusion] Current FTBFS in F-17 - take 2

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Fri May 4 09:22:10 CEST 2012

On Sex, 2012-05-04 at 08:35 +0200, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> 2012/5/1 Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com>:
> > Hello,
> .
> Here is an updated package list,

Hi,

> -- free --
> avidemux ?

avidemux is one FTBFS in F-17  ?

> streamdvd (orphan ?)

http://web.archive.org/web/20070406192432/http://www.badabum.de/streamdvd.html
as we can see in this link and follows, is that streamdvd doesn't have
site since 2009/10 therefore completely unmaintained since, a bunch of
patch for each gcc update.
But for me the question is if still needed, for some other perl tools
and I think that yes.

> subtitleripper ?

perl tool, I think, may be used by dvdrip (also perl tool)
(but is very old)

> python-vlc wip orphan ?
should be awesome thing ;)

> vdr-burn (orphan?)
> vdr-mp3 (orphan/update ?)

Who want still work with vdr(s) ? :) (if I am not wrong)

> -- nonfree --
> Mosaic (momified)
:) why search for "Mosaic for linux", rpmfusion doesn't appears !?

> gmameui ?

This one, doesn't even run on F16, 15 or 14 , but I like in the time it
of previous name (gxmame) (gtk), it is a pretty cool app and if I had
time, I will try to fix it, not sure if it is easy or not .

At last
kmediafactory KDE (Rex ?) update available 0.8.1
I don't knew about, but seems pretty coll :)

Thanks,
--
Sérgio M. B.