[RPM Fusion] Current FTBFS in F-17

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Wed May 16 10:21:37 CEST 2012

2012/5/15 Karel Volný <kvolny at redhat.com>:
> Dne Po 14. května 2012 14:00:35, Nicolas Chauvet napsal(a):
>> 2012/5/14 Karel Volný <kvolny at redhat.com>:
>> > hi,
>> >
>> > sorry for late reply ...

>> > I've tried to update to 2.4 but there's quite a lot of
>> > changes
>> > and I hadn't time to cope with it :-(
>> >
>> > what is the "weird issue"?
>>
>> Probably something related to the size of the "source" content,
>> the src.rpm created has failed.
>> But maybe the cache was corrupted somehow.
>
> hm, ufoai (not ufoai-data) sources are not that big ... could the
> possible cache corruption be investigated?
While testing I've hit a FTBFS so I've fixed hit.
But I guess I might have been related to the ufoai-data src.rpm
creationg instead, as the build went fine.
It will worth to test ufoai-data while updating to latest. Current
-data packages are currently fine despite not rebuilt in F-17, so
nevermind.