qtractor moved to Fedora

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Mon May 21 09:50:17 CEST 2012

Le 20 mai 2012 23:24, "Kevin Kofler" <kevin.kofler at chello.at> a écrit :

> Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> > But in this case I wonder why not to simply override the no
> > replacement policy ? At least a good reason would need to be provided
> > for still obeying this policy.
>
> Users in countries which obey software patents might not want their patent-
> compliant package silently replaced by a patent-encumbered one.

It doens't hold, RPM Fusion free is fully made of patent encumbered
components by design.
Which make me wonder if we really need to requires the
rpmfusion-free-release from the rpmfusion-nonfree-release from patent point
of view.

My point is that people using mp3 enabled qtractor from current RPM Fusion
shouldn't received a disabled package either.