Orphaning most of my packages

Felix Kaechele felix at fetzig.org
Tue May 22 17:11:47 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I want to officially orphan most of my packages (well, all but
ultrastardx) as I don't use them anymore. I haven't been caring for them
as I should have in the last months anyway. Sorry for that.

Here's the list:

amule - this should really go in Fedora by now, I just never made the effort

The following somewhat belong to the VDR stack, which I no longer use. I
see that most of my other vdr packages have been orphaned or reassigned
due to my inactivity.
em8300-kmod
m2vrequantiser
vdrsync

ultrastardx seems to be gaining momentum again. We're currently working
on creating an infrastructure for supporting different versions of
ffmpeg in FPC so expect to see some new releases on rpmfusion soon.

Thanks,
Felix