How to add systemd service file to akmods package

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 17:22:48 CEST 2012

I'm attempting to update my ZFS kmod packages and I released that for
the akmods package I also need a systemd service file so that it runs
early enough, but also so that the SPL kmod is built before the ZFS
kmod.

kmodtool doesn't give me any way to modify what files are packaged for
the akmods package.

I guess the simplest solution would be to create an additional package
with just the service file and make sure the kmod-spl and kmod-zfs
packages require it?

Richard