list of packages from repo rpmfusion-free that doesn't install on F18

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:29:03 CET 2012

Hi,

On 11/01/2012 08:23 PM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
>      > > pangzero-1.3-4.fc17.noarch from rpmfusion-free
>     perl(SDL::Font)
>
> If the package have been dropped, same is to expect with this one.
> Unless a new maintainer can sort out a better solution.

I've been working on fixing this up, and almost have it ready, see:
https://github.com/jwrdegoede/pangzero/commits/master

It was a bit of work, but I have it working pretty nicely with the
new perl-SDL now. I still need to do a tiny but more polishing and
then I'll commit and build an updated package.

>      > > smc-1.9-11.fc18.x86_64 from rpmfusion-free
>     libboost_system.so.1.48.0
>      > > smc-music-4.1-2.fc17.noarch from rpmfusion-free
>     libboost_filesystem.so.1.48.0
>
> rebuilt submitted

I had that on my todo, but all my time went into pangzero, Thanks!

Regards,

Hans