ffmpeg 1.0

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 19:01:51 CET 2012

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Julian Sikorski <belegdol at gmail.com> wrote:
> Out of those, kmediafactory, minidlna and motion fail due to glibc, vlc
> due to kernel, and kdemultimedia-extras-freeworld should be retired [1].
> So it seems we have only 3 genuine ffmpeg-related failures. Looks good
> to me :)

The minidlna issue has been already reported upstream and it is
related to ffmpeg 1.0:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3577137&group_id=243163&atid=1121516

Archlinux has a made a rather ugly but effective workaround:
https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/commit/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/minidlna&id=28a9dbed703e5242d8419567171ba61e52fe4fa4

I didn't like it very much. After googling a bit more, I found out the
following patch:
http://inmmc.org/ftp/soft/minidlna.diff

I will commit an updated version of minidlna based on it soon.

Bye,

Andrea.