No debuginfo for f18

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Thu Nov 22 09:50:24 CET 2012

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 08:56:03AM +0100, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> 2012/11/16 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de>
>
> > On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:56:24PM +0200, Jussi Lehtola wrote:
> > > I just upgraded to F18 but it seems that the rpmfusion mirror mangler
> > > doesn't support f18 yet, could it be fixed?
> > >
> > > yum fails with
> > >
> > > Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo:
> > > rpmfusion-free-updates-debuginfo/18/x86_64
> >
> > The debug repository for rpmfusion-free-updates does not exist and
> > therefore it has not been picked up by MirrorManager. As soon as the
> > corresponding directories/repositories have been created they should be
> > available through MirrorManager.
> >
> The debug repositories have been created, can you check ?

It works. See the output of:

$ curl "http://mirrors.rpmfusion.org/mirrorlist?repo=free-fedora-updates-released-debug-18&arch=x86_64"

# repo = free-fedora-updates-released-debug-18 arch = x86_64 Using preferred netblock Using ASN 553 Using Internet2 country = DE country = RU country = RO country = MK country = FR country = CH
http://ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/updates/18/x86_64/debug/
http://mirror.switch.ch/ftp/mirror/rpmfusion/free/fedora/updates/18/x86_64/debug/
http://fr2.rpmfind.net/linux/rpmfusion/free/fedora/updates/18/x86_64/debug/
http://mirror.yandex.ru/fedora/rpmfusion/free/fedora/updates/18/x86_64/debug/