Is there any maintainer for rpmfusion-*remix-kickstarts and rpmfusion-*package-smart ?

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com
Sat Sep 8 00:41:25 CEST 2012

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> wrote:

> * mock-rpmfusion-free / mock-rpmfusion-nonfree
> Usefull for testing ! - going more complex with debuginfo introduction
> - need to revalidate with each new mock incarnation.

I'd be interested in co-maintaining this.

> * rpmfusion-packager. (cvs2git script ? - fedpkg/fedmsg equivalent tools ?).

I'm definitely interested in this one. As I mentioned on the RPM
Fusion infra list, I have a working cvstogit conversion script for RPM
Fusion here:

http://fedorapeople.org/cgit/ktdreyer/public_git/rpmfusion-tools.git/tree/cvstogit

I'm interested in helping with the following:
1) Determine if we are going to host "git.rpmfusion.org" ourselves, or
go with third-party git hosting.
2) Move the "owners" list data into PackageDB.
3) If Plague cannot use Git, then migrate to Koji.
4) Set up a fedpkg configuration for RPM Fusion. (name the tool "rfpkg")?

And then Bodhi down the road.

- Ken