Nvidia video drivers >= 310.xx ?

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 14:22:21 CEST 2013

We plan to do so in stable and already have updated them in development
branches (rawhide and f19), but since the driver > 304xx dropped support
for geforce series 6 and 7, we will introduce a new 304xx legacy serie
before.

Until then you can grab the new driver from rawhide, please see:
http://rpmfusion.org/Howto/nVidia

Nicolas (kwizart)