Large update coming (FreeCAD, OCE, smesh)

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:51:35 CET 2013

2013/2/18 Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com>

> Just an FYI,
>
> I am about to start a large update of FreeCAD, OCE, and smesh which
> all need to stay together. Normally I wouldn't worry about announcing
> it but OCE takes quite a while to build an I wasn't sure if there was
> any mechanism to stop pushing of builds that break dependencies

Usually dependency breaks are announced before the break happen.
But given that the packaged involved are tight together it's probably not
an issue.
Nevertheless, packages outside the repository that depends on those could
exists.

+ BuildRequires:  tbb-devel
This dependency is ix86 ia64 x86_64 only (OCE built succeeded on ARM)
BTW, -DOCE_MULTITHREAD_LIBRARY:STRING=TBB in OCE might refer to intel tbb ?
Why it's not added to the BuildRequires ? (same, it could be
conditionalized on tbb arches).