No subject

Thu Feb 21 13:22:13 CET 2013

the CVS repositories (CVSROOT). It looks like that's still the case:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/releng/tree/scripts/distcvs2distgit.py

I took a different approach because I personally don't have direct
disk access to the CVS repositories. In other words, my cvstogit
script works over the internet. Anyone can run it and examine the
results on his or her own computer. (It also has an additional feature
in that it will automatically merge together any branches for which
the content is identical. In hindsight I wish Fedora had done this
when they did their own conversion.)

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 1:16 AM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not aware of the work that has already gone into this. Please ignore
> my mail if it's incoherent.

No worries, and thanks for asking about it.

- Ken