Buildsys for F-19 nonfree lost in paths

Nicolas Viéville nicolas.vieville at univ-valenciennes.fr
Wed Jul 24 19:25:54 CEST 2013

>         DEBUG util.py:257:
>         http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/development/19/x86_64/os/kmodtool-1-22.fc19.noarch.rpm: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404"
>
>         which seems justified as directory "19" doesn't exist under
>         folder
>         development on that server.
>
> I'm still seaching for the root cause, as this service obviously
> doesn't match it's configuration.
>
> Either the service need to be restarted or the configuration retrieved
> on the builder from the master server.
>

> I will workaround the problem in few hours

Thank you. If I can be of any help, do not hesitate to ask me.

Don't know if this is relevant, but I noticed in my
local /etc/mock/fedora-19-x86_64-rpmfusion_nonfree.cfg
and /etc/mock/fedora-19-x86_64-rpmfusion_free.cfg files in sections
rpmfusion-free and rpmfusion-nonfree that baseurl with wrong paths to
development directory were commented but still present. Maybe these ones
were un-commented on the server. That's not the case with their
respective mock configuration files for F-18.

Cordially,

--
NVieville