besser82: Self introduction

Björn Esser bjoern.esser at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 13:14:28 CEST 2013

Dear rpmfusion-packagers/developers,

my name is Björn Esser, I'm 30 years old and from Hildesheim, Germany
(est. 20 mi / 30 km south of Hannover).  I'm just an average guy doing
some IT-stuff.  Since I'm already a fedora-packager, Nicolas Chauvet
sponsored me into the "cvsextras"-group, yesterday, after I got invited
by Antonio Trande to do some review for his rpmfusion pkgs in exchange
for him doing some `regular` fedora-review for me.

So I just wanted to say hello to you all, making you aware of there's a
new rpmfusion-packager around the bloxx willing to do some reviews if
needed.  Don't hesitate to poke by PM, if you're in the need for someone
doing some review (rpmfusion and/or fedora) for you and you're willing
to `pay` back a review to me at some later point.  No, I don't keep book
about who's oweing me how many reviews, but somewhen you may get a PM
from me asking for the favour of a review or a direct swap offer. ;)

Have a nice weekend!

Cheers,
  Björn