Gambatte version number

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Fri Jun 28 14:29:33 CEST 2013

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 02:05:14PM +0200, Andrea Musuruane wrote:
> Hi,
>     Gambatte has changed its version scheme. Now it is based on the git
> incremental commit number (nb: not the sha number). The latest stable
> release is "r537".
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/gambatte/
>
> So, I ask you what version should the RPM have? 537 seems a bit odd for me.

  Single-number versions are fine.  Some important Linux components (systemd,
kmod) already does that.  Just make sure the number never goes back.

--
Tomasz Torcz              ,,If you try to upissue this patchset I shall be seeking
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl   an IP-routable hand grenade.'' -- Andrew Morton (LKML)