Mass rebuilt for F-19 on RPM Fusion - next week

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 22:00:40 CET 2013

2013/3/4 Sérgio Basto <sergio at serjux.com>

> On Sáb, 2013-02-23 at 15:51 +0100, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > As the mass rebuild for fedora is already passed, I would like to
> > schedule a rebuilt of the RPM Fusion package in devel/F-19 next week.
> >
> > There is a need to check if the devel branches are higher for each
> > package.
>
> Hi,
> Mass rebuild on RPMFusion, has already finished ?
> what is the list of those packages that not compiled ?
>
> Mass rebuilt occurred on the free section based on packages still using
dist tag older than .fc19.
This was a wrong assumption as some packages was not rebuilt with gcc48
whereas built during the fc19 development process.

I will try to resubmit a list later unless someone come with such a list.

Build failing were from jobs 16386 to 16390 as seen in:
http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/build-status/failed.psp