RPM Fusion (Fedora - free) Package Build Report 2013-03-11

Nicolas Chauvet kwizart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:16:41 CET 2013

2013/3/11 Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>

> rpmfusion-pkgs-report wrote:
> > a52dec-0.7.4-18.fc19
> > --------------------
> > * Sun Mar 10 2013 Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart…> - 0.7.4-18
> > - Add silence patch as we don't built with DJBFFT enabled
>
> Can't we reenable DJBFFT these days? It was released to the Public Domain
> along with the other DJB stuff, wasn't it? I remember I had gotten it
> disabled in the distant past due to licensing issues, but those should be
> resolved now, right?

I'm not aware of such license change, but that would make djbfft available
in fedora.
Until then a52dec cannot access it.

Now fftw may fit, but then there will be a need to port a52dec to this
library instead of djbfft

For now the problem with this message is that it rise up as an issue
whereas unrelated to the user problem.