i686 binary packages in the x86_64 repository

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 08:56:37 CET 2013

Hi Nicolas,

On 23 October 2013 20:49, Nicolas Chauvet <kwizart at gmail.com> wrote:

> From the plague infrastructure perspective there is no issue with having
> the i686 package automatically copied into the x86_64 repository. From the
> package you will only need to use ExclusiveArch: i686
> That way the package will be built only for the i686 target.
> Then I will adjust the package to be copied into the x86_64 repository on
> plague configuration.

is it normal that the steam package is available only in the i386 testing
repository? Will it be copied to x86_64 only when the package reaches
stable status?

http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/updates/testing/19/i386/
http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/updates/testing/19/x86_64/
Thanks & regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/