Non-redistributable packages: Skype, spotify, ...

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:43:48 CET 2013

On 21 November 2013 10:22, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <
dominik at greysector.net> wrote:

> That's very nice and I've been actually doing the same thing, but I
> don't advertise my repository on the open Internet, because distributing
> Adobe's Flash plugin is against the licence. Or do you have a special
> licence from Adobe to do so?

Nope, no licence, in fact I'm planning to delete them after the lpf*
packages are in. I discovered Alec's lpf work while proposing the packages
to RPMFusion.

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/